The wheels of motion are starting to really turn now. The Microsoft job seems to be all wrapped up. I have a signed contract from them now. I will likely be starting to work August 5th. I am really looking forward to the job mostly because I want to meet new people and hopefully make some friends over here. I will likely sign up for the soccer league on my first day there.
In this downtime before my job starts, Julie & I have booked a trip to Bulgaria for some sun bathing and lots of eating and drinking. Sounds like food and drink are very good and very cheap over there. I can't wait! We have a place very close to the beach. Hopefully the weather will be warmer then Dublin :)
We are so pumped to move out of this place now into our new awesome apartment. Our new place is downtown with everything you could possibly want at your doorstep. And, it has a rooftop patio! I've posted a few pictures I took earlier of the place. Sorry no pics of the master bedroom yet. Notice how the washer and dryer are in the kitchen, that seems to be the style over here. Here is the link to the pics.
We are starting to accumulate some Canadian debt now. The Euro is so strong withdrawing any money from Canada is painful because it's multiplied by about 1.6 in Canadian. Fortunately once we start getting some Euros coming in, we should be able to pay off Canadian debt fairly quickly because the my 1 Euro will then equal 1.6 Canadian dollars. Also, hopefully we will be able to get some credit in Ireland so that we can stop converting money if we need to borrow some.
That's all for now, I will post some more pics of our place and our trip to Bulgaria soon.
--Ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment