One goal I didn't mention in my last post was becoming vegetarian.
Much of the reason for becoming vegetarian can be attributed to simply learning more about food from all those books and audio books needed for goal #10. Listening to Mark Bittman's TED talk was really eye opening. you can see it here:
Plus a tiny bit of research to make sure vegetarians weren't sissy, tiny people. This was quickly proven wrong by Vegan body builders and by Mac Danzig.
I encourage everyone to become vegetarian. I truly feel that this is an enlightened way of life that I am living now.
I encourage everyone to get yourself 7-10 good vegetarian recipes and try it for a month. The recipes are key though. You can't go wrong with Chili, fajitas, spaghetti, veggie burgers, tikka masala, biriyani, green curry, red curry, pancakes with fruit (works for dinner too), and pizza. Please let me know if/when you try it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment