Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Waiting game

I am still nervous about the job situation. It does feel a bit better now that it's totally out of my hands and that I have done all I can do.

December 11th still seems like the decision day. It really feels like a major junction in my life.

The timing for xmas is perfect though. I need an answer and a break from work and I will have both for my xmas holiday in Canada.

Not much is new here lately. We had a nice time at the Tragically Hip concert last friday. Julie is heading to Manchester, UK for a day/night trip to see a few people and places. I have been learning German and ogling over this phone. I hope to buy that phone if my job works out on Dec. 11.

I really miss everyone from back home and can't wait to see you all.


2 comments:

Tom Bailey said...

Hey Bowse, at least you've only got a couple days left to wait! I saw the photos from the Hip concert, it looked like a good time!

My friend from Russia just got that phone the other day, and I basically haven't seen him since. I'll give you the lowdown on it.

Ronster said...

Ben,
Thinking about you.

Love, Dad