Not much is new these days. We are keeping our heads down and working hard. Still trying to pay off left over Canadian debt.
Dublin is quite nice at xmas time. People on the streets are using phrases like "very cold" for temperatures about -4... haha wimps! A fall jacket and a toque is pretty much all you need for winter here in Ireland. The streets are often decorated with very nice lights. It feels very christmas-y.
Julie & I are trying to make new veg. recepies. So far we have tried two new recepies. One worked out awesome, the other so-so. I am looking forward to bringing home the good one to show everyone in Canada that we can cook great veggie recepies!
Nick & I are trying to rack our brains for revolutionary new ideas in almost any industry. Software is our specialty so, our ideas are mostly focused on software. If anyone has any computer problems that they need solutions for (that don't already exist) please let me know. It's harder than I thought to come up with ideas that haven't been done before. Currently we have an ideas board which we post to frequently. I'm hoping this blog post will send a message to the universe that we need a brilliant idea to pop into our heads. I don't care how it gets into our heads, it just needs to get there :)
I am looking forward to coming home for xmas. We are counting down the days now (26 days left). We are so excited to see the new baby!
We both miss having a dog. Our lease forbids us from having one. If that clause wasn't in our lease, we would have a dog so fast it would make your head spin! I found a great opportunity to foster dogs temporarily which would be absolutely perfect for us.
I am looking forward to all of the Canadian foods that I cant get here. The ones I miss most are: PC shrimp sauce, Havarti cheese, mac & cheese, maple syrup, potine, and Canadian beers. However, there are lots of great foods that are unique to Ireland.
ok, off to bed, don't forget to send me your ground breaking new (never existed before) software ideas.
Cya soon
Ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment